"Tanza Basic comes with a warranty of 10 Years"
- Proven Aesthetics – Dental Advisor Award Esthetic Zirconia (2018, 2019).
- Comprehensive color selection – 20 colors (white, 16 A-D, 3 Bleach).
- Maximum variety of indications – from the single-tooth restoration to multi-unit bridge.
Tanza Basic is a dental zirconium oxide (Y-TZP ZrO2) for monolithic restorations from single-tooth to multi-unit bridge restoration. It impresses with its perfect balance between translucency and strength (1’270MPa) for the production of aesthetic all-ceramic restorations. The soft material before sintering ensures an effortless manufacturing process.
Tanza Basic can be customized individually by brush or dipping infiltration or processed as a pre-shaded variant. All-ceramic veneering is possible with the common all-ceramic systems (see CET value).
- Monolithic processing or partial ceramic veneering
- Optional brush or dipping infiltration possible
- Single-tooth restorations (anterior and posterior)
- 3-unit bridges (anterior and posterior)
- Multi-unit bridges (anterior and posterior)
- Implant-supported restorations (multi-unit screwed on titanium bases)
- Anatomically reduced crowns and bridges