"Tanza Premium comes with a warranty of 15 Years"
- High opacity – for discolored stumps.
- High processing comfort – easy to mill.
- Flexibility in processing – for fixed and implant-supported prosthetics.
Tanza Premium is a dental zirconium oxide (Y-TZP ZrO2) with a very high flexural strength of 1400MPa. The simultaneously high opacity value is ideal for discolored stumps or hybrid restorations on titanium bases.
Tanza Premium can be used as a framework material with brush or dipping infiltration. All-ceramic veneering is possible with the common all-ceramic systems
- Copings for full anatomical or partial veneering
- Brush and / or dipping infiltration
- Single-tooth restorations (anterior and posterior)
- 3-unit bridges (anterior and posterior)
- Multi-unit bridges (anterior and posterior)
- Implant-supported restorations (multi-unit screwed on titanium bases)
- Anatomically reduced crowns and bridges